Subject: Ed: Nicotine Pouch Requirments
From: "Aljona Honga" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 16:47:26 +0200

Saatja: Keelie Turnbull <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: teisipäev, 27. veebruar 2024 13:08
Adressaat: Aljona Honga <[email-masked]>
Teema: Nicotine Pouch Requirments

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 Dear Sir/Madam,

1. Is there a requirement to notify Nicotine pouches in your country?

2. If these products do need to be notified, through which route do we need 
to notify them?

3. Is there any further information you can provide me with in regards to 
this matter?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Kind regards,

Keelie Turnbull
Regulatory Specialist
Arcus Compliance Limited

Mobile: +44 (0)7719919160

Office:+44 (0)1597 800 420

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
Skype: keelz86_1

 <https://arcuscompliance.com/core-compliance/> CORE COMPLIANCE | 
<https://arcuscompliance.com/health-check/> Compliance Health Check | 
<https://arcuscompliance.com/our-products/> Products | 
<https://arcuscompliance.com/category/news/> News | 
<https://arcuscompliance.com/testimonials/> Testimonials | 
<https://www.google.com/search?q=arcus+compliance+limited&oq=arcus+compliance+limited&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i61j69i57.3098j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8> 
Submit a Google Review

Arcus Compliance Ltd is a company registered in England & Wales. Registered 
number: 10757383 | VAT No. 272 8000 22 | Registered office: Brighton House, 
Temple Street, Llandrindod Wells, Powys LD1 5DL United Kingdom

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message 
in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. Any views or 
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not 
necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of Arcus Compliance 
Ltd are expressly required not to make defamatory statements in email 
communications. Any such communication is contrary to company policy and 
outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. The company 
will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the 
employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other 
liability arising from said communication.